Full Bar Setup with Licensed TABC Bartenders
Full Bar Includes
• Bottled Domestic & Premium Beer
• Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Rose, Cabernet, Merlot
• Canned Sodas & Bottled Water
• Margaritas & Mixed Drinks Including Well and Premium Spirts
Portable Bar tops, Glassware Rental, Large Ice Carts, Beverage Dispensers Frozen Margarita Machines with our famous Big O” MargaritO’s
Specialty Bourbons, Signature Cocktails, Tequila Bars,
Coolers, ice bins, mixers, garnishes, drink tickets, etc.
Cash, Open, or Combo Style Bar
Cash bar includes a fully mobile register with the ability to accept cash or card payments on the spot. If you choose to have an open bar you may also have a set limit for the open bar & then switch to cash once the limit has been reached.
• Pricing includes one TABC certified bartender for four hours,
$150 PER ADDITIONAL BARTENDER
• TABC Bar permit is included.
• All alcohol service is through George’s Restaurant/Catering.
• No outside alcohol is allowed.
• All alcoholic beverages follow current George’s menu pricing
• The open bar tab will be applied to the final bill following the event.
• There is a 20% gratuity applied to the total bar tab.
If you decide to provide your own alcohol, we can provide TABC certified bartenders for your bar at the starting rate of $45.00 for each bartender per hour with a four-hour minimum with each additional hour at $45.00 per bartender per hour. Bartenders will be required to arrive one hour prior to opening to set-up bar and will remain until the end of the event for bar and bar trash clean-up.
Please note the following:
• Pricing includes bartender service only.
• This does not include any non-alcoholic mixers, cups, ice, stirrers, coolers, or ice bins.
• All alcohol on the premises (including BYOB) must be served through the TABC bartender only.
• Drinks are limited to 2 drinks per guest at one time.
• Bartenders are expected to ID anyone suspected under the age of 30 years old.
• Bartenders are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages while working for George’s Bartender Services.
• Bartenders will clean all bar service areas, package up any unused alcohol.
• Bartenders are required to comply with all policies that a given venue may have.
If you would like to add this service, please coordinate with us regarding your bar menu including but not
limited to signature drinks (recipes/ batches) so that our bartenders are well informed.